Saturday, September 1, 2007

purely platonic

getting better, slowly i'm waking up from this dirty ground, climbing up and you can even see the mouth smiling, not a lot but a bit.
tommorow school is starting, can't believe it's the last year, every day is gonna be the last day i'm going to school and live in harmony during break times, lunches and so on..next year i'll be all grown up, i'll be going to army, it's crazy, can't imagine myself being in the army.
i think im better now, i found myself in a pretty good place, not caring about what people think or would think, even if i'm alone, i'm having fun with myself. there is a good feeling even though inside myself i know that it would be a lot better if he would be here with me but oh well, what can i do about it?
on thursday we went to a concert, it was from 7pm till 7am, pretty insane, it was awesome! i had so much fun, the best artists were there, i was just amazed. i fell in love with so many singers. i love music, i can't live wihtout it. sometimes i just listen to songs i wanna cry how beautiful it is.

people that i havent talked to for so long, talk to me now which is cool and random at the same time, i wonder where it can take me to...

anyhow, gonna go see the simpsons movie, i can't belive i havent seen it yet!
<3>

1 comment:

Amanda Stravinsky said...

im so glad you're happier! yea senior year is turning out to be pretty amazing. cant wait for my missions trip to a 3rd world country! so excited!!! enjoy your last year as well!