Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"big girls don't cry"


i've never fell so alone in my life i think...i mean, since that time two years ago. it's just a routine of lonliness and only people who moved like me can understand this feeling of total lonliness.

my heart is breaking from this whole missing thing. i've never loved someone like that and it's just so damn sad that i can't touch him and feel his body all around me.
i can't stand this anymore. and the fact that no one is around me makes everything even harder. it sounds like i feel sorry for myself and yeah maybe i do cuz i just wanna get out of here, just wanna have something exciting in this boring life, something colourful.

and the fact the he's in my head now makes things even harder. i just think about him all the time, just want to be with him.
it comes to the point that i only want to be with my family cuz they are the only people that makes me be happy all the time and i feel so comfortable with them.

i feel so down. such a bad time!

1 comment:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Wild wave and {{{HUGS!!!}}} I have moved and know the loneliness you're feeling. Start smiling and you'll draw people to you like a magnet and won't be lonely anymore. :D

Here's a site to give you a good laugh.

http://eavesdropwriter.blogspot.com/

Hugs, JJ