Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm done with Bible!!!

i woke up in the morning all shaking from going to the big exam in bible, i thought to myself "omg, i haven't studied at all, but on the other hand my grade it 88 so i can't fail anyways so why am i so scared about it??"

anyhow, i went there all nervous, biting my nails, getting in the classroom, placing myself in the chair and getting myself ready for the test.

the test was right infront of me, i opened it and i saw the words spinning around my eyes. aahhh!! i was shocked from the pages, it was so damn thick! but yeah, i took a long breath, i said to myself "it's alright, it's just a test", i did it like a big girl, i went out of the room and i was sooo happy to be out and feel so free!

i went to the teachers' room to say bye to my perfect teacher, becuase of her i was there, becuase of her i'm gonna get a fucking high score in bible, she's an amazing teacher and an amazing person.



i felt so happy yesterday and it already went kinda down, i feel like i'm loosing people and i can't control it at all, and it's bad but on the other hand i'm getting other people instead, i'm quite in the middle, it's how i used to be but now i guess it's impossible being in the middle so what should i do? i'm around three groups, is it good or bad? i'll guess i'll see that when the time will pass by..



none of my friends want to finish school and go to the army but i sooo wanna get done with it seriously! i'm so sick of seeing the same people everyday, i wanna get out of this bubble, i wanna go to the army and meet new people! i guess it's just becuase i was moving around and i'm so open to meet people all the time, i just wanna meet them becuase i get tired pretty fast from the same people i see all the time...



why when he writes me a message my heart goes all crazy? blaahh

anyhow, gotta go. love you <3

1 comment:

Amanda Stravinsky said...

congrats on getting a high score in your bible class!!!



<3